Open clinics will be held at the new Woodside Health & Care Centre on the 1st floor for our patients on:
Wednesday the 9th of October
8:30am to 12:15pm & 1:30pm to 5:00pm
Tuesday 29th of October
8:30am to 12:15 am
NO PM CLINIC
Further information regarding flu clinics for children will follow soon.
Only those patients over 65 will be sent letters this year, all other communications will be via text, or via this website.
Please wear a short sleeve.
All patients over 65 and those with the following conditions are invited to attend:
- Asthma – on inhaled steroids or requiring previous hospital admission
- Chronic Respiratory Disease
- Heart Conditions
- Chronic Kidney or Liver Disease
- Lower immunity due to disease or treatment e.g. Chemo/Radiotherapy,
no spleen, long term oral steroids
- Multiple Sclerosis, degenerative neurological diseases
- Unpaid Main Carer (non-professional)